Campground Rates and amenities
This property is privately owned. The camper accepts camping privileges with the understanding that he does hereby release the Campground, its officers and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to his person arising out of his use of its camping facility, and agrees to indemnify the Campground, its officers and employees, against claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to the person of any member of the family or guest of the registered camper arising out of its camping facilities.
- Posted speed limit for the campground is 7 MPH. This applies to golf carts also. This will be strictly enforced!
- All motorized golf carts must be parked on your campsite by 12 midnight.
- Golf carts are to remain on the paved roads.
- Operation of a golf cart is restricted to responsible persons 16 and older unless accompanied by a parent. No exceptions!
- There is a limit of 2 vehicles per campsite.
- Avoid storing items under your camper.
- Quiet hours are from 12 midnight until 7:00 am. No loud, noxious or offensive noises.
- All alcohol must be in a cup. No open containers. No open display of alcohol.
- Clean up after your pets. Failure to clean up after pet will result in pet being banned from the campground.
- Pets are to be kept on a leash at all times.
- Pets are not to be tied outside if you are away from the campground. Excessive barking is prohibited.
- Aggressive breeds including, but not limited to Pit Bulls, Rottweiler's etc are not allowed in the campground.
- Swim beach is for registered guests only.
- All guests to your campsite must have a day pass received from the office. All guests must leave by quiet time.
- All overnight guests must be approved by MANAGEMENT ONLY.
- All campers must PAY power bills by the 5th of the month to avoid disconnection.
- A fifty dollar ($50.00) deposit is required on all camper for power service. This will be paid in the Campground office.
- Please keep your campsite clean and free of clutter, for the enjoyment of all our guest.
- Trash is picked up daily. All trash is to be placed at the edge of the road. Do not leave trash out overnight.
- Check-in is 3 pm Check-out 2 pm.
- Any structures other than camper must be approved by Dan Black.
- Violation of rules will result in removal from the campground. There will be no refund.