- *Security deposit of $300 cash.
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES
- Must be 26 or older to qualify for boat rental and hold a valid NC Drivers License.
- We accept cash, MasterCard and Visa
- $50.00 cleaning fee if boat is returned in unacceptable condition.
- ALL DRIVERS OF THE BOATS ARE TO FOLLOW NORTH CAROLINA BOATING REGULATIONS REGUARDING AGE AND BOATER SAFETY CERTIFICATION.
- Reservations are strongly recommended for boat rentals on all weekends and holidays.
- No grills or pets allowed on boat.
- $50 cash, MasterCard or Visa holds a boat until 9 am on an all day rental.
- all rental fees must be paid prior to departure from Marina. Cancellations must be made at least 10 days in advance to receive a full refund. Reservations made less than 10 days from reserved date and cancelled inside that 10 days will not be refunded.
- Payment in full holds your boat all day.
- 20' Bentley: Canopy, 90 HP Mercury, 12 persons, life jackets, throw cushion, table. *NON-SMOKING
- 22' Bentley: Canopy, 90 HP Yamaha, 12 persons, life jackets, throw cushion, table. *NON-SMOKING
- 20' Avalon: Canopy, 60 HP Mercury, 7 persons, life jackets, throw cushion, table,. *NON-SMOKING
- 22' Bentley (blue): Canopy, 90 HP Mercury, 12 persons, life jackets, throw cushion, table,. *NON-SMOKING
Weekdays Weekends Weekdays Weekends Weekdays Weekends
8am - noon (4 hours) 8am - 4pm (8 hours) 8am - dusk (all day)
20' Bentley 100.00 125.00 150.00 200.00 200.00 250.00
22' Bentley 100.00 125.00 150.00 200.00 200.00 250.00
20' Avalon 100.00 125.00 150.00 200.00 200.00 250.00
22' Bentley(blue) 100.00 125.00 150.00 200.00 200.00 250.00
* dusk is 30 minutes before dark.
*Late fee is $40 per 30 minutes.
- Navigator of power boat is confined to the waterways of High Rock Lake, North Carolina.
- The RENTER shall demonstrate to Marina operators a working knowledge of boat operations and boating safety along with significant experience in operating a boat. This is crucial to the safety of all boat occupants and other boaters on High Rock Lake as well as the safety and security of the vessel being leased. Marina operators reserve the right to refuse rental to anyone who does not meet this guideline on the day of the rental.
- RENTER agrees and understand that the ALL boats are NON-SMOKING units. Any damage to any rental units by smoking will be charged to the RENTERS credit card on file. In the event a payment in declined RENTER will be responsible for any and all collection cost associated with reimbursement of damages.
- RENTER agrees to pay to OWNER the cost of replacing lost equipment and the cost of repairing damages to, and cause by, the boat including parts, labor expenses of transporting said vessel or other property to and from point of repair, all towing charges, including, but not limited to al towing charges as a result of grounding or beaching the boat, regular rental fee covering time said vessel is out of service as a result of damage, and any collection cost and/or attorney fees necessary to secure reimbursement. It is understood that the security deposit will be used as payment of all or part of the above costs up to the full amount. Cost in excess of the security deposit shall be paid by RENTER to the OWNER on demand. Cash deposit of $300.00 required. Transaction will be voided when boat is returned in same condition as when rented.
- RENTER agrees to pay the OWNER for all damages to propeller and lower unit of boat caused by beaching, hitting submerged obstructions, running aground or any other cause. The propeller and lower unit of the boat will be inspected before and after rental. If there is ANY damage to the motor or propeller, RENTER will immediately be charged a minimum of $200.00 for repair. Total cost will be determined by OWNER and paid in full by RENTER.
- RENTER agrees that he/she is 26 years of age or over. RENTOR agrees and understands that no pets or any type of grill is allowed on the boat
- RENTER agrees that the use of the boat by a number of persons greater than the number of life jackets or buoyant, cushions provided (children under the age of 13 are required to wear a life jacket at all times when the vessel is underway) use of the boat for water skiing, wakeboarding, tubing, or similar water sport is a violation of the rental agreement and shall result in forfeiture of all the deposit
- BIG BERTHA:
- RENTAL $ 50 PER DAY $75 DEPOSIT
- RENTAL $35 PER DAY $50 DEPOSIT
*RENTAL TIMES ARE FROM 8AM - DUSK
*DUSK IS 30 MINUTES BEFORE DARK